Terms and Conditions
The PROSE Awards website is operated by the Association of American Publishers: Professional & Scholarly Publishing Division. Any and all use of the PROSE Awards website shall be subject to and consistent with the provisions of the Association of American Publishers’ Terms & Conditions, available at http://publishers.org/terms-use.
AAP is strongly committed to respecting intellectual property. If you believe that your work of original authorship appears on any of our sites in a way that infringes your copyright and wish for such material to be taken down, please send an email or written notice to our Designated Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) Agent and provide the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit AAP to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit AAP to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
You can reach AAP’s Designated DMCA Agent:
|By mail:||Association of American Publishers
455 Massachusetts Ave NW, Ste 700
Washington, DC 20001
|By phone:||(202) 347-3375|